domenica 5 maggio 2013

Orthodox Easter decorations!













Today, my country celebrates the Orthodox Easter 
and I made ​​some decorations for this occasion. 
To prepare the table decorations I used some chocolate figurines like the hen and her chicks
because I think that are more related with the eggs prepared by us.
In generally, for the traditional table we prepared red painted eggs, 
a traditional cake named cozonac and roast lamb but,  
over the years, we borrowed from the Catholic feast the chocolate eggs and 
the famous Easter bunny.

I wish you a Happy Easter for those who celebrate Orthodox Easter today, like my!
   
                                                                                                                                   

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...